Find A Real Estate Investor To Buy My House Florence, AZ
Well, you found us. The search is over, friend. Welcome to House Buyers Phoenix. We're a tight-knit team of real estate investors that buy homes in Florence, Arizona and all across the Greater Phoenix metropolitan area. We pay with cash, close stupid-fast, and take each home as is. We're most interested in lower-end properties that need a lot of work. Like the $20,000 to $250,000 range.
If the residence you need to sell is somewhere in that ballpark, you're exactly who we wanna hear from. And if you prefer to remain living there? We'll work something out. That's no problem. In fact, a lot of people find us by searching for something like this: "investors to buy my house and rent it back to me." And we're happy to do just that.
Like you, hundreds of Arizonans find us online every month - looking for a quicker, easier alternative to listing their house, apartment, condominium, duplex, triplex, mobile home, townhouse, or building with a real estate agent. They understand that, as compared to the usual way of selling real estate, using a cash investor is:
1) So much faster. Whereas a realtor could easily eat up months of precious time trying to get your place sold, we buy houses within hours or days. The only thing faster would be not to sell at all. And I doubt you wanna do that.
2) So much simpler. It's amazing what happens when you remove all the unnecessary people, professionals, and paperwork from the process: you're left with the bare flippin' minimum. Only the essential steps. And what that looks like? Is this: shake our hand, collect the cash, move when you feel like it, take only what you want, and leave the rest as is. One day I brainstormed for 15 minutes straight how to take our "buy my house for cash" service and make it even easier... but I drew a blank and gave up. Wink wink.
3) So much cheaper. Said different, you'll come out farther ahead if you sell your home directly to a real estate investor. For a number of reasons. One, the price is the price. There's no insulting offers or negotiating to talk you down until you're way below your initial ask. Two, you won't have to pay us a commission like you would a real estate agent. We take nothing. All of our money gets made on the flip. Three, there's no closing costs, bank fees, legal fees, or the worst kind of fees - hidden ones. (Those are common, unfortunately.) For those three reasons, and because we have a tendency to overpay, you'll wind up with a fatter wallet going with us.
4) So much more casual. There's no one to impress. So you don't have to scramble to do the dishes, knock out eight loads of laundry, take the trash out, make the pool not green (haha), clean out the garage, repaint that one wall, scrub the toilets, mop the floors, vacuum the rugs, get the gunk out of the bathtub, dust the dang TV, wipe down the windows, clean the baseboards, figure out that landscaping issue, pay an HVAC company to fix the air conditioner, head to Lowe's for light bulbs - I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point. Which is this: why go through hell if you don't need to? With us, we don't want you touching a thing or spending a penny. That's one of the greatest advantages of saying buh-bye realtor, hello investor.
5) So much more relaxed. You don't need to be here at this time and be there at that time and get out of your home on a moment's notice whenever some bogus buyer wants to get a private showing. Nope. When our team of cash investors does a deal, the seller (that's you) enjoys a peaceful, private, painless experience. Which I'm pretty certain has never happened in the history of home sales "that other way."
But you knew all that. I realize I'm preaching to the choir when I say real estate investors are the serene, secure, speedy, super smart way to sell any ugly property for cash. And our home buying company happens to be at the head of this class. Don't believe me? Consider the following:
Despite doing tens of millions of dollars in real estate investments spanning more than 10 years, we've gathered nothing but positive reviews from our clients. That's hard to do with hundreds of home transactions on the books. I mean, with all the "keyboard warriors" on the internet these days, we'd be blasted if we didn't do our job well. Not to toot our own horn or anything, but we're in perfect standing with both the Better Business Bureau and the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce.
Our reputation as Arizona's best home investors means the world to us and we plan on proving worthy of that title the minute you tap or dial (602) 429-7199 or submit the free cash offer form on this page.
Don't worry about the day or time. We're open all week long, even on the weekends, from 7AM to 7PM. If it's outside of business hours, just leave us a voicemail or use the intake form and we'll respond first thing the next morning.
Remember, we'll purchase any home, in any condition, located anywhere in Florence, AZ or any other suburb of Phoenix. No one invests in property more rapidly than us. Just think: you could have your home sold by the end of the day today. And we could rent it back to you if you're not wanting to move out.
Home Investors Reviews... The Proof Is In The Pics