"I Want To Sell My House Fast"
If you have a place in or close to Fountain Hills, AZ and you need to get rid of it right away, you're gonna love what I'm about to share with you.
First and foremost, let me introduce myself. Name's Kyle. I began buying homes fast for cash a few years ago.
Initially it was a "side hustle." I was a full-time broker and, quite frankly, I hated it. So I began looking for other areas of real estate that might be more enjoyable. That's when I cut a check for my first-ever fixer upper. It was one of the ugliest homes you've ever seen, but it had potential. "Screw it, let's do it," I thought. So I rolled the dice, plopped down the cash, and got to work renovating it.
Months later, after going way over my budget, I was able to flip it for a modest profit. The extra income was nice, but what I didn't expect was the overwhelming gratitude I got from the lady who initially sold me the house. She was in a bad spot financially and needed cash like right now.
There's absolutely no way she could've waited around on a slow-moving real estate agency (like the one I was working for). Plus, given the shape it was in, no one in their right mind would've bought it other than an investor.
Anyways, as cheesy as it sounds, it felt damn-good to be able to toss someone a life raft of sorts and keep them from drowning in debt. This was a much greater "high" than anything I'd experienced when selling a home the traditional way as a realtor.
Right then and there I was hooked. See, as a real estate agent, sure, I made a living. But what I didn't make - what was missing - was an impact. I always felt like I was just going through the motions, waiting for the next commission check. When a home closed, it was underwhelming to say the least. And so, my much more fulfilling side hustle slowly but surely became my main hustle.
Today, even though it's only been a few years, that first flip seems like a lifetime ago. I haven't listed a home as a broker in forever. I actually let my real estate license expire, believe it or not. I knew I'd never use it again. Instead, I focused all my time and energy on taking what I learned that first time around and turning it into Phoenix, Arizona's best "sell house fast for cash" real estate investment company.
Now, with hundreds of all-cash investors, savvy wholesalers, and high-end consultants on board... and tens of millions of dollars in deals completed (it's been a busy three years)... and backed by a bulletproof reputation... we may very well have earned that label.
Now. I know what you're thinking. "Cool story Kyle, but how does this help me?" Well, I wanted to tell you my backstory so you'd have some context for what we do now: which is purchase ugly homes quickly, as is, for cash.
And just like the woman whose house I bought back in the day - to kick this whole thing off - we can do the same for you. After all, I don't think you'd be on this page, still reading, if you weren't interested in a similar solution. Right?
So, assuming you have a property you want to sell ASAP and that property is located in Fountain Hills or somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix? Here are five reasons to pick up the phone and dial (602) 429-7199 or submit the "buy my home" form you see on this page...
1) It's impossible to sell a home any faster than it is to sell it to us. Even trying to sell it yourself online would take days, if not weeks. It sounds simple but there's a lot to figure out, hoops to jump through, etc. Then you still need to connect with a qualified buyer who'll take it as is. Us, on the other hand - we're known for pulling the trigger on a property the same day the seller first reaches out to us. Two hours from call to close is our current record. Maybe you'll be the one to help us beat it. (Elbow nudge.)
2) Nobody will pay you more for it than we will. When I first did this, you had plenty of private real estate investors, but not too many businesses in this space. But man, in the past few years, it seems like a new "we buy ugly houses" franchise pops up in the Phoenix area every couple months. With so many try-hards all saying the same thing, buyer beware: very few of 'em make good on their word. We do. And our word is this: we always give what it's worth and then a little extra. That's how we buy a home a day, on average - by overpaying and over-delivering.
3) You can be as lazy as you want. In a good way. We don't ask you to lift a finger to get the residence ready to sell. We could care less if you haven't picked up the place in years. We'll be remodeling it, so it's only gonna look worse before it looks better regardless. You can leave it overflowing with food, furniture, clothes, cardboard boxes filled with all kinds of random junk, and whatever else has piled up over time. Seriously. We got it. We'll literally do the dirty work for ya.
4) You've got options. Since there's no "next family" waiting impatiently to move in, you can take your time and do what's easiest for you. Like maybe you want to sell so fast simply because you need the money for medical bills (or whatever), but you haven't even picked out a new place to live yet. Why rush it? We'll allow you to stay put post-sale until you're all the way ready to make that transition. One better, our crew will foot the bill to have you moved. We wouldn't wanna violate our strict "lift no finger" policy, now would we?
5) There's nothing to worry about. After eliminating the chores and challenges and unknowns that come with hiring an agent, when you sell straight to us, you know, without question, you're getting that house sold, for the price you deserve, via the terms you set, period. Story over.
Buy My House As Is? Gladly.