Got A House In Glendale, AZ You Need To Sell Swiftly?
Sell it to us. We buy Glendale houses like it's our job. (Oh, wait - it is.) There's no home, condominium, mobile home, duplex, or apartment building we won't pay cash for.
In fact: our willingness to acquire any property, in any shape, anywhere in Arizona? Has made us the easy and obvious choice for anyone in the Valley of the Sun who needs to sell a residence fast.
If that sounds like you, and you'd prefer to sell WITHOUT:
- Lifting a finger
- Getting it in tip-top condition
- Lenders, appraisers, inspectors
- Piles of paperwork
- Using a realtor
- A For Sale sign (aka bullseye) out front
- Unexpected visitors
- Neighbors all up in your business
- Suffering through showings
- Putting your life on hold
- Lowball offers
- Playing ping pong on price
- Deals falling through
- Coughing up commissions
- Forking it over for fees and closing costs
- Having it take months
- Feeling like you'll never get your money
- Sleepless nights and stress you don't need
... Then call us today: (602) 429-7199. 'Cause our AZ home buying service does all the above. Over the past 10+ years, we've pretty much perfected this quicker, simpler, newer way of selling your house.
Which is why dozens of distressed homeowners in Greater Phoenix reach out to us every single day to see if we'll write a check for their house. Here's what I'm getting at: this ain't our first rodeo. In the next 12 months alone we expect to buy more than 300 properties. All as is. All for cash. Think about that: that's almost a house a day!
We wouldn't be able to pull that off without years of experience and a process that's proven. So no matter what kind of situation you or your home are in? My guess is we can find a way to make it work.
For instance, say you've got renters that need an extra month - after we pay you cash - to find a new place to live. That's no problem.
Or maybe, over the years, you've collected so much junk, you have no clue what to do with it all. Not a problem. Just take whatcha want and leave the cleanup to us.
Need to sell now, but don't have a new place picked out yet? Not only is that not a problem, it could actually be a good thing. Since we eat, sleep, and breathe real estate, our team can pull some strings and help get you into a place that's perfect - one that you may never have discovered on your own.
Don't feel like moving? (We hear that. Who does?) Which is why we insist on hiring a professional moving company who'll break their backs so you don't have to.
All of a sudden selling your home doesn't sound so bad, now does it? It's like this:
Our goal is to spoil you from "call to close." We understand that you may be going through a difficult time. You could be bogged down by bills; or maybe you just lost a loved one; or you got laid off, let go, or forced to relocate for your job; you might be going through a divorce; or you're just "over" the neighborhood altogether; heck, sometimes our home sellers are just sick and tired of living in an ugly home and wanna wipe the slate clean.
Having dealt with it all before, we've tweaked our procedure to be extra-sensitive to such situations. We'll go to great lengths to accommodate you. I mean it. The last thing we want is to make life harder than it already is. Basically, we are to houses as AAA is to cars.
In summary, we'll buy your Glendale home:
1) Fast. We buy ugly homes as quickly as you need us to. Sometimes that means same-day. Nobody will put cash in your hands faster than us.
2) As is. Seriously, anything goes. Our specialty is "dirty and damaged."
3) Privately. No listings, no showings, no nosy neighbors or sketchy strangers traipsing through your house, pretending to be interested in buying.
4) Safely. There's no risk of the deal dying because of what some dorky inspector said or because an unqualified buyer had issues getting a bank loan.
5) For free. Not only do we not charge a commission, but we take care of legal fees and closing costs too. No fine print about it.
6) Without a realtor. And let's not sugarcoat it: the average Glendale real estate agent ain't exactly the high energy, high kicking broker you see on Bravo. You know, the one who yells, "Wee!" and sells out everything in no time, at record prices? Yeah, no. Won't happen.
Does all that sound fair? If so, here's how it works: give us a call or send an email; we'll chat; if necessary, we'll come out and take a look at your house; tell us what you want for it; we'll write the check; cater to your needs; and make moving a cinch.
And don't worry, there's no pressure on our end. It's not like a dealership, where, once you reach out, you get bombarded by slimy salesmen trying to strong-arm you into saying yes. We don't need to buy your Glendale property - we want to. But only if you're 100% sure. We'd rather not buy it than have an unhappy client talking trash about us on Yelp. Wink.
And guess what:
Those ethics are probably why we've never received a negative review. Google, Yelp, Better Business Bureau? All perfectly positive. We plan on keeping it that way, too. Here's what I'd like you to do now:
Click here to read we buy houses reviews.
Images Of Arizona Houses We Just Bought