How To Sell Your Peoria, Arizona Home Fast
And without using a realtor, I might add. Hey, it's Kyle. I used to be a real estate agent. Not anymore. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, donated it to Goodwill.
Today, my team and I invest in houses, condos, apartment buildings, mobile homes, and duplexes in and around Peoria. We pay cash, close quick, and buy them as is.
Then, we pour a ton of sweat equity - and even more cash - into making them over. And eventually, we'll try to resell each property for more than we have in it.
Here's why I made the transition from broker to buyer of ugly homes:
I launched this company, a) to fix what's badly broken with the usual way of selling a home, b) to revive run-down neighborhoods in the very streets I grew up in, c) to help my fellow Arizonans in need, and d) to turn a profit.
Now that you know the who (us), what (buy houses fast for cash), when (today), where (Peoria, AZ), and why (to solve a problem, to serve my community and people, and yes, to make a living doing so)... let's talk about what's in it for you.
Why sell your home privately, without a realtor? And more specifically, why sell it to us and not the other "I need to sell my house quickly" companies? I'll tell you why. Because we have an edge in the following five areas:
1) We buy faster. There's fast, then there's FAST. We're the latter. We once got a call at 10:00 am and by noon, we were sitting at their kitchen table, signing the contract. Think about that. Two hours. In less time than it takes to get gas, groceries, and swing by the post office, you could have your house sold and be done with it.
2) We pay more. In addition to paying cash (meaning check or wire transfer), we'll beat anyone's offer. We're willing to work on itsy-bitsy margins in order to land more deals and win with volume. See, we don't need to make a killing flipping your home. Instead, we're cool with making a tiny amount on lots of homes throughout the Valley. But beware: some real estate investors and wholesalers have the opposite approach. They do so few deals, they gotta gouge you to make it worthwhile. So they'll talk you into selling for peanuts, then make out fat on the resale.
3) We take it as is. Any property, any condition, anywhere in Peoria. We won't ask you to do all the gross grunt work it would otherwise take to get a home ready to list. Seriously. Who wants to be on their hands and knees scraping the gunk off the shower floor? Or risking heat stroke trying to clean out the garage? Or figuring out what to do with that big, heavy, 23 year old dresser you don't want? Or calling up landscapers, pool repair guys, electricians, carpet cleaners, painters, roofers, or Hank the Handyman, to get everything patched and polished? Not me. Prob'ly not you, either. Well, you're in luck. When we buy a home, it's like a reset button. Anything you don't wanna deal with is our problem.
4) We don't charge. It's all on the house. Literally. Phone and email support? Free. Having us come out and make you an offer? Free. Saying yes and selling it to us? Free. Having us handle all the cleanup, junk removal, and repairs? Free. If you need movers? Free. (We'll pay for 'em.) There are no commissions, closings costs, or hidden fees from banks, title companies, lawyers, the city, etc. So the price you agree to sell for? Is the amount of money you'll have, in hand, the day we close. No exceptions. No surprises. No shenanigans. Not everyone can say that. Which is why not everyone has an A report card with the Better Business Bureau like we do.
5) We make it easy. To sweeten the pot, we're happy to help with: finding a new place to live, moving out, even working with you to make the transition as smooth and stress-free as possible. If that means you need to sell your house today, but live there two more weeks? That's okay. If it means you need to sell next week and we gotta come up with a creative solution to get your renters out? That's okay too. There's no barrier we can't bust through. In nearly 11 years of being in-the-trenches, buying, selling, fixing and flipping thousands of Arizona homes? We've pretty much seen and done it all. My point is this: we're gonna take good care of ya. We've figured out the formula for making selling your home comfortable... crazy as that sounds.
So there it is. If you live in or near Peoria and you've got a residence you need to sell now, at the highest possible price, totally as is, without spending a dime... and you prefer simple, straightforward, and effortless over complicated, sneaky, and strenuous?
Then you know what you need to do:
Contact the most popular "sell my property as is for cash" professionals here in AZ. Tap or dial (602) 429-7199 or fill out the short form on this page for a same-day email estimate.
Houses Purchased "As Is"